|In Italian kitchens for nearly 120 years, the Mutti family has been committed to offering consumers and customers the highest quality tomato products. With a continuous yearly growth, global presence in over 85 countries and annual global sales over than 370 € million, today Mutti is Italy’s undisputed #1 brand of shelf-stable tomatoes. Mutti remains rooted in its values of simplicity, continuous pursuit of excellence, sustainability, transparency, and respect for - and growth of its people. Its founder and namesake established these values more than a century ago and are carried forward by today’s CEO, Francesco Mutti.
For our headquarter in Parma we are currently looking for a Purchasing Specialist to join us!
The Purchasing Specialist will work within the Supply Chain department reporting to the Group Purchasing Manager. He/she will be responsible for sourcing goods and services for the company at the best value regarding quality and price.
If you want to drive your career froward by joining a solid, growing and dynamic company that will maximize your exposure, impact and opportunities to learn, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Purchasing Specialist will have the following main responsibilities:
- Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, equipment, and services
- Support the sourcing and selection of new suppliers and negotiation of purchase terms to ensure that the goods and services meet the technical requirements and business needs
- Activity of data analysis and baseline consolidation
- Complying with department procedures and realizing department goals
- Maintaining complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Monitoring and co-ordinating deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site on time
- Working closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements and transversal activities
- Degree in Economics, Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum three years of Procurement or Sourcing experience preferably in food or automotive industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Communication: building partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to implement projects and meet shared objectives
- Data analysis: being able to collect and analyse data to support decision-making processes
- Negotiation: the ability to influence stakeholders to generate value for the company
- Problem Solving: being proactive in anticipating, identifying and proposing solutions to solve problems